Allo' Expat Haiti - Connecting Expats in Haiti
Main Homepage
Allo' Expat Haiti Logo

Subscribe to Allo' Expat Newsletter
Check our Rates
   Information Center Haiti
Haiti General Information
Haiti Expatriates Handbook
Useful Numbers
Immigration Information
  Entry Visa
Work Permit
Haiti and Foreign Government
Haiti General Listings
Haiti Useful Tips
Haiti Education & Medical
Haiti Travel & Tourism Info
Haiti Lifestyle & Leisure
Haiti Business Matters
  Sponsored Links

Check our Rates

Haiti Immigration Information - Work Permit

Work Permit is issued by the Ministry of Social Works following submission by the applicant of his/her passport, residence visa, job offer and a receipt from the Tax Office (Direction Générale des Impôts).

In the case of Residence Visa, an applicant presents his/her request in person or by mail to a Haitian diplomatic or consular mission abroad which transmits it to the Ministry of Interior via the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Port-au-Prince, Haiti. The applicant will be notified of acceptance or denial of his/her request within two or three months. If the applicant is introducing his/her request in Haiti, he/she must contact directly the Ministry of Interior.

Note: Haiti's unemployment rate is the highest in the Western Hemisphere; over 80%.





copyrights ©
2015 | Policy